Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Word of the Lord Homily

It's the Year of Faith, and Bishop Sample has asked that from now until Easter be a time focused on study of the Word of God - so let's get to it!!  I'll give homilies the next several weeks on God's Word and post them at the blog here so you can listen and send to family and friends.

As the guide for reflection, I'm using Pope Benedict, who wrote the latest document on God's Word back in 2010, entitled The Word of the Lord - you can find his document here.  It's a long document, packed with spiritual gems, and I want to share his work with you through these homilies. 
So here's my first Year of Faith homily on the Word of God - I hope the homilies are helpful for you, and would love to hear your feedback ~ God bless you all!
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment